If the below questions and answers do not resolve your problem, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
I am an existing customer but this is my first time on the new iCollege website. How can I access my account?
- Go to password reset.
- Enter the email address that you used when you originally enrolled in courses on our old portal.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset password for our new portal.
- Click on the link you received in the email and you will be redirected to password reset page. Enter your new password and confirm the new password.
- You can now save your new password and login on our new portal and access your previously purchased courses by clicking Save and Login button.
I have purchased an offer from one of iCollege’s partners before 19 April 2017 and have received a voucher code. How can I redeem my voucher and access my courses?
Please complete the form below. Upon receipt, we will manually enrol you in the courses and send you an email confirmation once done. Turnaround time is usually within one hour but can sometimes be a bit longer.
I have purchased an offer from one of iCollege’s partners after 19 April 2017 and have received a voucher code. How can I redeem my voucher and access my courses?
IMPORTANT: If you are an existing iCollege customer, registered on our old site (before 19 April 2017), but not yet registered on this, our new site, please follow the steps as per point 1 above and then continue with the steps below.
- From the list below, select the offer you have purchased. This will open the course product page.
- In the block on the right of the course product image, click on “Redeem Voucher”.
- Enter Voucher code in Enter your coupon code input box and click ADD VOUCHER button.
- If you are an existing customer, please login.
- If you are a new customer, please register.
- Complete the checkout process.
Where on the site do I login, access my courses, access my account and change my login credentials?
- On the top right in the main menu of our website, click on the icon:
- Click on “Login”, enter your login credentials and click on the Login button.
- Once logged-in, an additional main menu icon will appear
- From here, you can access your courses and make changes to your account.
I have forgotten my password. How can I reset my account and get a new password?
To get a new password, please click here
How do the courses work?
In the product details page of each course, underneath the product image, you will find full details on each course including the course overview, curriculum, FAQ’s and customer reviews. Under the FAQ’s section, you will find detailed information on how the course works, what is included, what is required and other relevant information. Please familiarize yourself with this information before enrolling in a course.
What if I am not happy with the course I have purchased?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will give you your money back – no hassle and no questions asked. Our refund policy is valid for 10 days from the date of your purchase and applies to all course purchases. To request a refund, simply contact us and we will process your refund within 24 hours.
Can I view a course before I buy?
Yes. Most courses allow access to the first few videos without registration. This allows you to start the course free. Some courses do not have this facility available – in these cases, please contact us and we will arrange a demo for you.