The MCSA Office 365 is a requirement to become a MCSE for the other servers in the Office suite such as SharePoint, Exchange and Skype for Business. Enabling Office 365 (70-347) Exchange Online, you will learn about Exchange online while preparing yourself for the 70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services exam. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of Exchange Online and how to use it to your business advantage, and you'll also be better prepared for the 70-347 exam.
- Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for end users
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Manage clients and end-user devices
- Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online
The course applier needs to have experience regarding the Admin Center of Office 365 along with a required understanding of Online Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Online Business, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and Office 365 ProPlus.
- IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements and supporting technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.