This 70-742 is focused primarily on identity functionality in Windows Server 2016 course. This path focuses on the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AS DS) in Windows Server 2016. It also covers Group Policy implementation, Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementation. The course curriculum is designed keeping in view the exam topics covered in the Microsoft exam 70-742. In this way, this course is equally helpful for IT professionals looking to gain their knowledge as well as the candidates willing to appear in the said exam.
- Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments.
- Functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS).
- Creating and managing group policy.
- Web Application proxy implementations.
- Completion of CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) or equivalent knowledge
- Light PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
AD DS Administrators seeking to upgrade their skills and knowledge in access and identity technologies with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Serve 2016