This Microsoft course will teach you about the networking features available in Windows Server 2016. It covers the essential networking skills required to design, deploy, configure and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It elaborates on the TCP/IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
- Implementing IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Implementing Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implementing Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implementing an Advanced Network Infrastructure
- Implementing Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implementing DHCP
- Candidates should preferably have some familiarity with the terms DNS, DHCP, and IPAM, as well as the concept of remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
- The candidates should also have know-how about the tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016.
- Candidates for this course are required to have experience of performing network-related tasks in their jobs.
Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.