Microsoft’s 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure teaches the students to plan, design, and deploy physical and virtual Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise environments. The students are able to acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secu re and reliable Windows Server infrastructure with focus on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).The new and exciting Advanced Server 2012 course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and implement the more advanced features available in Server 2012. This new course provides you the needed training for the complete Implementing Advanced Server 2012 Infrastructure, as well as virtualization administration, server monitoring, failover clustering, update infrastructure, AD CS and more.
- Plan and implement a highly available enterprise infrastructure
- Manage and maintain a server infrastructure
- Design and implement identity and access solutions
- Plan and implement a server virtualization infrastructure
- Anyone aspiring to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Windows Server 2012)
- IT Professional