And guess what that means? Programmers and developers who know their way around databases – and more importantly, who can actually interpret and build things from them – will be in high demand. MongoDB is one of the most dynamic databases out there, so getting to grips with it sooner rather than later means you’ll stay well ahead of the curve.
Become a MongoDB Master
- Gain an in-depth understanding of MongoDB’s capabilities
- Learn how MongoDB can be used for web app design, development, testing and more
- Set up a powerful development environment with an online IDE
- Explore the impressive MongoDB Aggregation Framework
- Build a complete web application fully integrated with MongoDB
Approach Data in New Exciting Ways
This MongoDB online course has been designed for web developers, web designers, web architects, testers, site administrators, and pretty much anyone who already has a working knowledge of web development. Although it’s not vital, knowing how to build web UI components and a familiarity with NoSQL persistence will help. This course is absolutely not limited to developers only, however.
The goal is to provide a solid foundation of MongoDB knowledge. To get you up and running on building your own web apps with MongoDB at their core, and to help you understand the capabilities, functionality and limitations of what this database canread more